How to work with social media influencer?
Social media influencer:
In a simple meaning, a social media influencer is a person who influences others. Social media influencer has access to a large niche audience and followings. It is just like celebrity endorsements.
Get in touch:
So there, research is the key. Once you have a clear idea about who what is your audience is influenced by you can learn your social media influencer. When you are going to approach the media influencer at first, get yourself familiar to what their channel is all about. And then, you can start to interact with your target influencer by appreciating their posts. You can direct message the influencer you want to strike a deal with. Try to meet up personally and keep the conversation light and to reach out letter exchange, your business cards.
Social media influencer, collaborates with business as a potential buyer, or a user to promote something. Which is called influencer marketing. Promoting things can be a product, service or campaign. They expose the product or services through social media platforms. Collaborating with the influencer can give an abundance of exposure to your product.
search your social media influencer profile, in case you find out any mutual contact. It can increase the chances to meet your influencer and ask for an introduction.
Gifting is not a bad idea:
after you found your influencer, you can gift your product it would probably be the best move. Ask them to use your product and share their reviews through the picture or video. They will share their experience of use of your product to the world.
Why work with social media influencer?
social media influencer have large but dedicated followings developed with credibility. Nowadays, anything a person wants to buy they pursue the media influencers regarding the product they want to buy.
they have something fresh and new ways to manifest among the audience. They engage viewers relevant to the brand with their influencing skills.
in the world of social media they can be seen on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter, etc. where a product or service can be placed among the vast targeted audience.
Social media influencer facts 2019:
- According to one of the data from 99firms.com, over the past three years google searches for ‘influencer marketing’ is increased by 1500%.
- 55.4% of influencers use Instagram Stories for sponsored campaigns.
- By 2020, influencer marketing is projected to become a $10 billion industry.
- 63% of brands plan to increase their budget for influencer marketing.
- Data from tribegroup.co says 93% of influencer marketing campaigns now use Instagram.
- From the same report, 82% of consumers said they would go with the recommendation of an influencer they follow, and 67% didn’t have a negative reaction to sponsored influencer content whatsoever.
Get ready to dive into influencer marketing!!